[asterisk-dev] [Code Review] SIP: authenticate OPTIONS requests just like we would an INVITE

Mon Sep 6 03:50:04 CDT 2010

Am 03.09.2010 20:07, schrieb David Vossel:
> [...]

I think Kamailio should be more flexible regarding failure reasons - e.g
it should be configureable if 401 should be treated as error or success.

But I think in most cases it is not a problem, as usually the Proxy is
configured as peer with IP based authentication. Thus, the OPTIONS would
be authenticated too and 200 OK responded.

Anyway, I will forward the discussion to Kamailio list

regards
Klaus