[asterisk-dev] [Video / SIP] Codec negotiation passthrough ?

Nicolas Bourbaki ncl.bourbaki at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 09:54:16 CDT 2010

Hum, ok, quite bad news. Any idea on how I can make a quick & dirty patch to
have this work ?

Or maybe you know a way to have a kind of RTP proxy __software__ which
doesn't rely on NAT or IP routing.

my goal is to have, for any video call a well defined path for RTP flow,
which can be :
- Client A --> "RTP proxy 1" --> "RTP proxy 2" --> "RTP proxy N" -->  client
with "RTP proxy" 1, 2, 3, ... in the same LAN segment (in fact not really
but it's the best and easiest way to explain our objectives)

OpenSIPs + rtpproxy doesn't work very well (can't pass through multiple
proxy :s)

Thanks