[asterisk-dev] Asterisk SCF

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Thu Oct 28 20:43:48 CDT 2010

On 10/28/2010 02:08 PM, Andrew Latham wrote:
> "EVALUATION LICENSE Are you enjoying Confluence?"

Thanks for top-posting and not trimming the original message to add one
line of text :-)

Yes... we've been using an evaluation license of Confluence while the
wiki was being setup, because we couldn't use an open source project
license until it was publicly available. Atlassian was kind enough to
grant us an extended-term evaluation license while we prepared the
content and got ready for Astricon. If your company ever has a need for
a product in the range that Atlassian produces, I would highly recommend
that you consider them... they are great people to work with and their
products work extremely well.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
skype: kpfleming | jabber: kfleming at digium.com