[asterisk-dev] SCF Licencing

jon pounder jonp at inline.net
Thu Oct 28 17:43:22 CDT 2010

On 10/28/2010 06:33 PM, Nicolas Gudino wrote:

This analogy with sip would be like saying a webbrowser is encumbered by
the license of the web application it accesses - pardon me while I stop
laughing, its just as crazy to make the statement here about the api.

API's belong under the lgpl license and its clear about what is covered
and what's not.