[asterisk-dev] Working on adding Camping to asterisk... would likesome feedback

Mitch Sharp MSharp at BIGNetworks.com
Tue Oct 26 11:39:52 CDT 2010

Alec,

Thanks for pointing me to CCSS.  I had seen that in the list of new features, but had no idea what it was.

Looks like I'll stop going in the direction of CampOn and take that time to learn CCSS instead.

Mitch Sharp (bluecrow76)

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-dev-bounces at lists.digium.com on behalf of Alec Davis
Sent: Tue 10/26/2010 5:44 AM
To: 'Asterisk Developers Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [asterisk-dev] Working on adding Camping to asterisk... would likesome feedback

Mitch

checkout https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=464

It's an old patch, but recently revived for 1.6.2 and in use on a small
1.6.2 production box (30 users).
I have a later patch as it's change slightly...as we deployed.

But it's the wrong approach for trunk and 1.8, and probably 1.x due to the
number queues used, one queue for each extension that gets a campon call.

A preferred future method to use is CCSS.

Alec Davis

  _____