[asterisk-dev] Working on adding Camping to asterisk... would like some feedback

Mitch Sharp MSharp at BIGNetworks.com
Tue Oct 26 00:37:22 CDT 2010

I am working on adding camping to asterisk.  I've had customers wanting this since 1.2.

A few weeks ago I realized instead of writing it from scratch I could just extend the existing parking code to include camping and write a single application CampOn() and use a blind transfer to it.

I've made some preliminary notes at the link below.  I'm still in the brainstorming phase but should start coding within the week.  I would appreciate your thoughts on things to do different or additional features.

http://wiki.bluecrow.net/index.php/Asterisk/Camp

Mitch Sharp (bluecrow76)