[asterisk-dev] DTMF & ssrc

Dmitry Andrianov Dmitry.Andrianov at dataart.com
Sat Oct 23 20:56:01 CDT 2010

Guys,
What is the latest and greatest set of changes related to ssrc & dtmf? I though it is https://reviewboard.asterisk.org/r/540/ but as I understand it is was already committed into trunk so it is already part of 1.8. At the same time people reporting issues against 1.8 which are again caused by SSRC - https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=18189

While I'm not using 1.8 but using 1.6.2.13 instead, I'm observing exactly the same issue - while rfc2833 DTMF is being sent out to the provider it usually gets ignored. Everything worked fine with the same providers before upgrade (it was 1.4.26).

So could you please point me to the last issue / reviewboard related to this?

Thanks.