[asterisk-dev] need help debugging a deadlock in 1.6.2.13

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Tue Oct 19 13:12:13 CDT 2010

On Tue, 2010-10-19 at 16:56 +0100, Steve Davies wrote:
> On 6 October 2010 23:35, Russell Bryant <russell at digium.com> wrote:
> >
> > No.  The patch I wrote was actually for a test system that demonstrated the problem while doing some load testing for a customer.
> > I'm currently on a business trip, so if not sooner, I'll get the patch updated to 1.4 at least and make it available next week.
> >

> While not wanting to be rude :)
>
> *BUMP*

Further testing showed that my patch is causing some crashes due to
improper locking to deal with dialplan reloads and hint state change
processing happening at the same time.  More work is needed.  It's
assigned to someone else to finish up so there should be some progress
soon.

Has anyone opened a mantis issue that I should associate our work with?

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc.  |  Engineering Manager, Open Source Software