[asterisk-dev] Issue 17097 - Replaces pickup

David Vossel dvossel at digium.com
Wed Oct 13 09:52:57 CDT 2010

----- Original Message -----

It looks like this patch is in 1.8 and Trunk, but now 1.6.2.  I wrote the patch, and I can't remember why it was not included into 1.6.2.  Can you make an issue for that so I'll remember to investigate it?

David Vossel
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer, Open Source Software
The_Boy_Wonder in #asterisk-dev