[asterisk-dev] need help debugging a deadlock in 1.6.2.13

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Wed Oct 6 17:35:09 CDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
> Op 05-10-10 22:31, Russell Bryant schreef:
>
> Russell,
>
> is there an open issue for this?

No.  The patch I wrote was actually for a test system that demonstrated the problem while doing some load testing for a customer.  I'm currently on a business trip, so if not sooner, I'll get the patch updated to 1.4 at least and make it available next week.

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc.  |  Engineering Manager, Open Source Software