[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 1.6.2.14- rc1 Issue with MySQL CDR's

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at asteriskdocs.org
Tue Oct 5 11:39:18 CDT 2010

On 10-10-04 06:21 PM, Bryant Zimmerman wrote:
> Rolled back to 1.6.2.12-rc1 and the CDRs started going into the mysql
> database again. Any ideas what would cause 1.6.2.14-rc to not write out
> CDRs to a MySQL database I used the same config files on both 12-rc1 and
> 14-rc-1. I check and recompiled .14-rc1 and still no MySQL CDRs

Sounds like an issue you should open on the issue tracker. Please provide debug
logs and configuration from the Asterisk side, and also the logs from the
database side such as the query logs. This may give some indication as to where
the problem is and why information isn't being written to the database.

Other than that I could make some wild guesses, but they probably wouldn't be of
much use.

Leif.