[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 1.6.2.14- rc1 Issue with MySQL CDR's

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Mon Oct 4 15:55:30 CDT 2010

I upgraded one of our low volume production severs to 1.6.2.14-rc1 on
saturday. I went in today an looked and no CDR records have been send to
the MySQL database since the upgrade? Thos O' S!!! moment what could have
caused this to occure. The database is up and working correctly. I did a
normal compile and install just like we always do when doing minor version
step ups. I am going to roll back to the 1.6.2.12-rc1 version which was
working ok. But what went wrong? Any ideas. I did not see anthing that
would indicate this issue in the readme.

Thanks
Bryant