[asterisk-dev] Please remove me from this list

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Wed Nov 24 14:29:50 CST 2010

On Wed, 2010-11-24 at 18:46 +0000, Steve Howes wrote:
> On 24 Nov 2010, at 17:45, Russell Bryant wrote:
> > few thousand.  :-)
>
> Just out of interest, is there figures for subscribed people + people that have posted recently? I suspect they'd be surprisingly high.

We don't have any published stats.  You could generate stats on recent
posts from the archives.  Only list admins can see the subscriber count,
but I can tell you that it was over 3000 the last time I checked (a long
time ago).

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc.  |  Engineering Manager, Open Source Software