[asterisk-dev] device_state distribution issues

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Mon Nov 8 17:21:18 CST 2010

On Tue, 2010-11-09 at 00:11 +0100, Klaus Darilion wrote:
> Hi Russel! I just tried with AIS but the problem is still the same:
>
> - watcher (BLF) SUBSCRIBEd to SIP/client1 on server1
>
> - SIP/client1 on server2 makes a call
>    -> event is distributed to server1
>    -> NOTIFY
>    -> BLF is on
>
> - SIP/client1 on server1 makes a call
>    -> BLF is still on
>
> - SIP/client1 on server1 hangs up
>    -> NOTIFY state=terminated
>    -> BLF is off although SIP/client1 has still an active call server1

Well that's no good.

Could you try enabling a debug log in logger.conf, and set "core set
debug 1"?  There should be some messages that say what's happening when
it tries to calculate the overall device state:

   Adding per-server state of <...> for <...>
   Aggregate devstate result is <...>

That will at least tell us if it is seeing multiple state values, and if
so, if it's determining the end result incorrectly.

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc.  |  Engineering Manager, Open Source Software