[asterisk-dev] device_state distribution issues

Brad Watkins marquis42 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 16:59:58 CST 2010

Russell is right, the EID is not being copied into the event when I send it
into the core.  That is what I meant when I said I thought it was only used
for feedback  loop prevention as that is all the code uses it for currently.

That is the part that is missing for this to do the right thing, and I will
post a fix soon.

Can you please still open an issue on the tracker if you haven't yet?

Thanks,
- Brad

On Nov 8, 2010 5:36 PM, "Russell Bryant" <russell at digium.com> wrote:

On Mon, 2010-11-08 at 23:02 +0100, Klaus Darilion wrote:
> Russell Bryant wrote:
> > On Mon, 2010-11...
Thanks for the analysis!

In that case, what it's probably missing is copying the EID from the
PubSub event into the ast_event it creates before passing it into the
Asterisk core for processing.

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc. | Engineering Manager, Open Source Software

To ...