[asterisk-dev] doc/ -> wiki.asterisk.org

Tilghman Lesher tlesher at digium.com
Thu Nov 4 10:49:25 CDT 2010

On Thursday 04 November 2010 09:12:25 Russell Bryant wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-11-04 at 14:13 +0100, Olle E. Johansson wrote:
> > 4 nov 2010 kl. 12.55 skrev Russell Bryant:

Something just occurred to me.  We spent a good amount of effort 2 years ago
to XML-ize all of our inline documentation, so that it could be rendered
both in a plaintext format, as well as in graphical format, and in multiple
languages.  Perhaps a good amount of the documentation in doc/ needs to be
integrated as inline documentation, accessible from the Asterisk command
line, but also available as an export format.

--
Tilghman Lesher