[asterisk-dev] doc/ -> wiki.asterisk.org

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Thu Nov 4 08:13:40 CDT 2010

4 nov 2010 kl. 12.55 skrev Russell Bryant:

> [...]

I agree with it being a terrible environment, but it happens regurlarly when you work with large sites or carriers... Hate it every time.

I still think that we should not move the existing docs away. We can add extra stuff that's not reference - examples and comments - to the wiki, but keep the files where they are. It was enough of an issue when some of it was moved to tex - still readable though. Removing information that exists is not a good solution.

/O