[asterisk-dev] doc/ -> wiki.asterisk.org

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Thu Nov 4 07:59:45 CDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
> On 11/04/2010 07:00 AM, Russell Bryant wrote:

Cool.  I tried doing an export in HTML format.  It works well, but creates an HTML file per wiki page, which makes converting to plain text kind of a pain.  Perhaps going from doc to txt would be a good route.

Now I just need to figure out how to script the export...

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc.  |  Engineering Manager, Open Source Software