[asterisk-dev] doc/ -> wiki.asterisk.org

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Wed Nov 3 10:52:01 CDT 2010

On Tue, 2010-11-02 at 20:48 +0100, Klaus Darilion wrote:
> Thus I vote for a clear distinction between the versions and keep a
> dedicated documentation for each version. Especially with LTS versions
> it will happen that people look up documentation of older releases and
> are not interested in documentation and comments of a newer versions.

Alright, I'm convinced.  You make a good case for it being this way, and
nobody is making a case for leaving it how it is.  Nobody is arguing for
it to be the other way ... or perhaps most people just don't care.  :-)
I'll work on changing it.

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc.  |  Engineering Manager, Open Source Software