[asterisk-dev] reviewboard problems

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Mon Nov 1 10:55:56 CDT 2010

On Mon, 2010-11-01 at 07:11 -0500, Shaun Ruffell wrote:
> On 11/01/2010 05:57 AM, Klaus Darilion wrote:
> > I created an item on the reviewboard and commented myself.
> > https://reviewboard.asterisk.org/r/991/
> >
> > Unfortunately both emails did not appeared on the mailing list. Is there
> > something I have to do to enable the mails to the mailing list?

Klaus, your updates should be fixed so they hit the mailing list now.

> I'm just adding my "me too" to your post.  I've also noticed some issues
> with reviewboard and emails.  A review was updated on
> https://reviewboard.asterisk.org/r/977/ and I never saw an email cross
> the lists.

Yeah, it's a known issue.  It's my own broken code I added to
reviewboard.  The code I added for using mantis accounts is supposed to
pull in the email address from mantis but it doesn't.  Since reviewboard
sends email as the person who made the change, emails don't work until I
go in and set the email address on the account.

It would be good to just hack reviewboard so it sends everything as
reviewboard at asterisk.org or something.  Even better would be to fix the
auth backend.  Patches welcome.  ;-)

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc.  |  Engineering Manager, Open Source Software