[asterisk-dev] Libpri 1.4.11 Released

Faidon Liambotis paravoid at debian.org
Wed May 26 17:00:05 CDT 2010

Asterisk Development Team wrote:
> The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of version
> 1.4.11 of libpri. This release is available for immediate download at
> http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/libpri/
>
> This release contains many fixes and new features, among them being:
<snip>
Wow, very impressive! Finally some much-needed love to libpri!

Could you clarify, though, the specific Asterisk versions needed for
those new features to work?

You mentioned trunk for the service-related functions but what about the
others? I wouldn't expect NT-PTMP to work with current releases of
Asterisk, for example.

Thanks,
Faidon