[asterisk-dev] 1.6.1.20 regression: Tones not always generated

Sean Bright sean.bright at gmail.com
Wed May 26 16:36:28 CDT 2010

On 5/25/2010 2:12 PM, Paul Belanger wrote:
> Do you see the same problem is you use the 1.6.2 branch?  I only ask
> because 1.6.0 and 1.6.1 are now closed for bug fixes (only security).
> If this is a regression, the fix would be applied to 1.6.2.

Not sure how helpful this would be but I have started to maintain a
branch of 1.6.1 that I am backporting relevant fixes into from trunk and
1.6.2.  Obviously if your particular bug isn't fixed in those trees than
this won't be a great help, but you can get the code from:

    http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/team/group/1.6.1-maintenance