[asterisk-dev] MGCP Business Phone Packages ready for testing

lists at lejmr.com lists at lejmr.com
Wed May 19 02:49:09 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

last summer I submitted a patch which includes full support of Business
phone packages for MGCP, it means KY, XML a BP packages described in RFC
3149. Patch is market as "Ready for testing" but I am afraid that you do
not know that there is a patch like this and even ready for testing.
So I would like to notice you about the patch and I am looking forward to
see some bug reports and so on :) Patch can NOT by committed to main line
if is not tested!!!

Informations about this feature set you can find in Asterisk's
bugtracker/feature maintainer Mantis:
https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=15159#c122079

Have a nice day
Milos Kozak