[asterisk-dev] [Code Review] Fix transcode_via_sln and increase utility of PLC

Mark Michelson mmichelson at digium.com
Mon May 17 00:14:19 CDT 2010

On 05/16/2010 08:44 PM, Matt Riddell wrote:
> Seeing as this is a bug, will it also be fixed in 1.4?  Does it exist in
> 1.4?

I would expect that the PLC issue effects 1.4 as well. As far as the
transcode_via_sln option goes, I don't think it affects 1.4, although I
can double-check this when I get into work tomorrow.

As far as I'm concerned, the PLC problem should be fixed in 1.4 as well.
The patch to channel.c from the review will not have many differences at
all for a 1.4 version.

Mark Michelson