[asterisk-dev] Testing the SRTP branch

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saghul at gmail.com
Mon May 10 17:54:07 CDT 2010

Hi Leif!

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 12:15 AM, Leif Madsen
<leif.madsen at asteriskdocs.org> wrote:
> Saúl Ibarra Corretgé wrote:
>> Is the debian libsrtp known to be not working?
>
> I would imagine any packages to be very out of date. Please compile directly
> from the branch. Link is on the SRTP issue in the additional information section.

The version number doesn't seem to be old, but it didn't work.
However, manually compiling did the trick :)

Some special CFLAGS need to be used BTW (seen on voip-info):

cd libsrtp
CFLAGS="-Wall -O4 -fexpensive-optimizations -funroll-loops -fPIC" ./configure
make
make install

Thanks for the quick response!

--