[asterisk-dev] SIP register expiry timer

Joshua Foshee Joshua.Foshee at LogixCom.com
Tue May 4 12:10:24 CDT 2010

I am using the CLI to get the debug.

I have the verbose set to 255 and the sip debug on

Josh

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-dev-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-dev-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Nick Lewis
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2010 11:14 AM
To: Asterisk Developers Mailing List
Subject: Re: [asterisk-dev] SIP register expiry timer

>Not withstanding the other issues you could enable debug on the cli to
>see why the 200 OK is not being matched to the REGISTER (causing the
>retransmission). This could be because find_call() is not able to match

>the Call-ID or the from-tag or it could be due to a min-expiry problem.

>Either way, the cli debug should elucidate

Sorry Josh I did not read before write
I think that the cli is more use than the log as find_call uses
ast_debug (rather than
ast_log) for its output which I think may only go to the cli

-- N_L

delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre.
Disclaimer of Liability
ATL Telecom Ltd shall not be held liable for any improper or incorrect
use of the  information described and/or contained herein and assumes no
responsibility for anyones use  of the information. In no event shall
ATL Telecom Ltd be liable for any direct, indirect,  incidental,
special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited
to,  procurement or substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or
profits; or business  interruption) however caused and on any theory of
liability, whether in contract, strict  liability, or tort (including
negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of  this
system, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.

Registered Office: ATL Telecom Ltd, Fountain Lane, St. Mellons Cardiff,
CF3 0FB Registered in Wales Number 4335781

All goods and services supplied by ATL Telecom Ltd are supplied subject
to ATL Telecom Ltd standard terms and conditions, available upon
request.