[asterisk-dev] Voicemail don't detect Hangup / busy tone ?

Serge Berney s.berney at kinonline.net
Mon May 3 01:57:24 CDT 2010

Hello !

Someone already ear about an issue on detecting hangup on Voicemail app (v1.4 and 1.6) ?

Explanation :

I receive voicemail message always with 2 minute long (maxmessage param) but the real voice message is less than 2 min.

After the message, there's the "tut tut tut tut ..." (until the end of the 2 minutes) of busy tone because the user hangup... (not really smart !!)

Is there any way to detect busy tone on voicemail app during message recording and stop recording ?

Someone can help me to add this feature ?

For information I'm not using internal FXO card but an external PSTN gateway.

Thanks in advance !

Serge Berney
Kin SA
Knowledge Integrated Networks