[asterisk-dev] creating a script that start asterisk - Thanks!

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Wed Mar 24 09:23:04 CDT 2010

On Wed, 24 Mar 2010, Amine Mrichcha wrote:

> I do have astersk installed for a call center and I would like to know
> if it is possible to create a scipt and execute it from a PC connected
> to the Network without accessing the server. This script should start
> asterisk and another service related to aheeva.
>
> The problem now is that each time I have to access to the server to
> start and run services manually.
>
> service asterisk restart
>
> An help would be appericiated, sorry if it is a newbie question.

1) Not a -dev question. Try -users.

2) Choose a better subject. Are you asking how to start Asterisk on reboot
or how to restart Asterisk because it is crashing? (If it is crashing, you
should fix the problem, not apply a band-aid.)

3) Be more specific. By "access" do you mean "login" via ssh?

--
Thanks in advance,