[asterisk-dev] MixMonitor Bug - $1500(USD) Bounty

Tue Mar 23 10:09:56 CDT 2010

Just a few comments ...

Does it make a difference if you Answer the call after MixMonitor?

Have you tried Monitor() instead of MixMonitor and check each leg
separately?

btw: what does monitor if a channel uses VAD and thus there are no
frames sent for some time? Will it record silence or will it just write
each frame after the previous one (thus skipping the silence)?

klaus