[asterisk-dev] Asterisk Based Project in Google Summer of Code

Akshay Bhardwaj bhardwaj.akshay07 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 15:53:18 CDT 2010

Sir,

I am *B.Tech. 3rd year student from Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee*.
I had *worked on asterisk and its integration with sphinx and hindi ASR with
ex-professor Randolph Wang*, Princeton university. This project was done for
Digital Study hall an organization for poor students in India. I think I
have sufficient background knowledge of Asterisk and could contribute to it.

I have *special interest in two projects* that you have listed on your
reference site:
*1. Improvements to the Asterisk object model
2. Improve Call Conferencing Features
*
Also I have *started to prepare a small proposal for the two projects*.
Could you please guide me little regarding the above projects and what would
be your requirements.

--
Akshay Bhardwaj
B.Tech 3rd Year