[asterisk-dev] chan_mobile

AshikAli.m ashikali.m at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 00:53:48 CDT 2010

Hi all,
I am going to integrate asterisk with gsm network using chan_mobile module .
To do that I referred  http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/chan_mobile

where I am able to findout huge number of mobiles to integrate with
chan_mobile .In the supported mobile list  may I know  what is the meaning
for ?( Questing Mark ) shall I take it as Y or N please let me know .

Also most of the models which are specified in the list are outdated now . I
am going to buy Nokia 2700 classic  mobile ( released on 2009 July)  to
integrate with chan_mobile .

I read some documentation from internet say that it support to send and
receive sms using AT commands .I don't know whether it support VOICE
streaming for chan_mobile .Any suggestion from chan_mobiles users are warmly
accepted . Also I would like to write documentation on this if this mobile
meets the goal .

Thanks & Regards,
Ashik