[asterisk-dev] unit test failure on trunk

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Thu Mar 18 08:10:49 CDT 2010

----- "Russell Bryant" <russell at digium.com> wrote:

> On 03/17/2010 05:42 PM, Bamboo wrote:
> > AST-TRUNK-256 failed.
> > This build occured because it is a dependant of AST-TESTSUITE-36.
> > No failed tests found, a possible compilation error.
> >
> > http://bamboo.asterisk.org/browse/AST-TRUNK-256/
>
> Something is broken in trunk that is preventing the unit test code from
> producing the output file.  That is why we're getting all of these failures.

When I run the unit tests on my development machine, test_time is hanging.  The last message I get is:

[test_time.c:test_timezone_watch:80]: Executing deletion test...

The test is sleeping on the condition in ast_localtime_wakeup_monitor().

Tilghman, can you please take a look at this?

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc.  |  Engineering Manager, Open Source Software