[asterisk-dev] [Bamboo] lots of bamboo on asterisk-dev

Lawrence Conroy lconroy at insensate.co.uk
Thu Mar 18 05:31:00 CDT 2010

Hi Folks,
 Also, I do note that the bamboo messages seem to have three alternative
sub-parts; two plain/text sub-parts, followed by a web one.
The first text part is UTF-8 coded and is empty, with the second text part
having the content. The third alternative is the web mail version.
My mail client realises there are three alternatives, can handle them all,
and is set to display the first usable sub-part.

Thus, for me, not only are there a lot of bamboo messages, but these all
look like empty mails.

Could someone look into removing the empty UTF-8 alternative, please?
I can't see what earthly use it is.
all the best,
  Lawrence