[asterisk-dev] 488 Response after Authentication on Proxy

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue Mar 16 08:30:58 CDT 2010

16 mar 2010 kl. 14.27 skrev Karsten Asche:

> I don´t know on where the error lies. Someone there who could help me?
This is the type of questions you send to the asterisk-users mailing list.

This list is dedicated to Asterisk development, source code questions and such matters.

A hint to your problem: 488 indicated codec incompability issues. I'm sure the friendly Asterisk experts on asterisk-users
will be able to help you.

Best regards,
/O