[asterisk-dev] [Code Review] Launchd property list for Mac OS X

Tilghman Lesher tlesher at digium.com
Mon Mar 15 10:22:20 CDT 2010

On Monday 15 March 2010 03:16:09 Tzafrir Cohen wrote:

> > The point of it would be if you're managing a farm of Asterisk servers,
> > and you directed DESTDIR to be a mountpoint for multiple servers.
>
> That assumes a rather rigid file-system layout. Is that layout so
> common on OSX?

I think you forget that OS X has a single vendor, and, as such, they are free
to mandate filesystem standard layouts.  I know of no setting that would allow
you to alter the path (other than to choose a different path within the
standard).  See the FILES section of the following URL for more information:

http://developer.apple.com/Mac/library/documentation/Darwin/Reference/ManPages/man5/launchd.plist.5.html

--
Tilghman