[asterisk-dev] realtime, rtcachefriends/rtupdate, qualify and hints interaction

Ron Arts ron.arts at netland.nl
Fri Mar 12 05:45:36 CST 2010

Op 12-03-10 10:47, Gunnar Schaller schreef:
> Hello list,
> Just an idea: What about splitting up the sip reload? So have a
> command like "sip reload config" (which doesn't touch the realtime
> cache) and a "sip reload peers" (clears cache).
> Is that possible?
>
> Regards,
> Gunnar

What we are currently implementing is:

'sip reload' does not clear the cache any more. What's the point?
'sip refresh peers' first clears then reloads the cache.
'sip refresh peer xxx' prunes and reloads one entry.

Olle advised to rewrite this stuff but we are stressed for time.

Ron

--
Netland Internet Services BV
bedrijfsmatige internetoplossingen

http://www.netland.nl  Science Park 140           1098 XG Amsterdam
info: 020-5628282      servicedesk: 020-5628282   fax: 020-5628281
KvK Amsterdam 33253286

Op dit bericht is de volgende disclaimer van toepassing:
http://www.netland.nl/maildisclaimer