[asterisk-dev] realtime, rtcachefriends/rtupdate, qualify and hints interaction

nico kooijman syspert at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 09:19:46 CST 2010

I have one answer on the subscribe. The sip_cfg setting allowsubscribe is
set to false
on a reload. When one of the peers has allowsubscribe on then de sip_cfg is
changed
to true. When in between a reload and a subscribe no requests are done the
subscribe
will indeed fail with the reason Forbidden (policy).