[asterisk-dev] bug with manager and originate

Chris Mylonas chris at opencsta.org
Mon Mar 8 15:24:44 CST 2010

Incidently, does it create a CDR record?

A developer relayed to me that the Originate command from AMI in recent
asterisk versions does not create a correct CDR record.
Apologies for the vagueness, but it was about a month ago and they said it
had been causing trouble for them for a couple of months already for them.