[asterisk-dev] Attended transfer: transferring a call as soon as the destination starts ringing

Alex ab.wmhn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 03:34:00 CST 2010

2010/3/2 Kevin P. Fleming <kpfleming at digium.com>:
> Alex wrote:
>
>> I am using 1.6 from trunk. I've checked out a couple of days ago.
>
> SVN trunk is not 1.6; SVN trunk will be 1.8 when it branched into a
> release branch. There are three 1.6.x release branches (1.6.0, 1.6.1 and
> 1.6.2). If you want people to be able to help you, you'll have to more
> clearly indicate what you are using.

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for pointing it out.

I had last checked out from trunk on 2009-10-10, and CHANGES states
"Functionality changes from Asterisk 1.6.2 to Asterisk 1.6.3".

I did not read that file after last week check out, my fault. However,
as far as I know, there's no a roadmap/milestone page where branches
are clearly listed - IMHO it would be helpful.

As regards my question, I'll check if Snom phones support
semi-attended transfer, as santosh suggests.

Regards