[asterisk-dev] bug with manager and originate

ik idokan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 03:04:02 CST 2010

Hello,

I have found a bug with Asterisk 1.4.30rc2 and prior to it (something at
least a year old if not more).
I will describe it now, and will try to create a simple test case to make a
bug report for it.

When I do originate something like this:

action: Originate
priority: 1
context: contextB
exten: s
channel: Local/01234567 at contextA/n
timeout: 60000

And have a dial command on contextA, the exact same second where Dial is
lunched and a signaling of dialing is displayed on screen,
the originate call finishes and jump directly to a random location at
contextB (the first AGI call actually, it can be located at #1 line or #10
line).

Up to version 1.4.29 and 1.4.29.1 (at least since v 1.4.21 that I last
tested it today) and from 1.4.30rc2, the above reaction happens,
on version 1.4.29x it just does not lunch contextB at all, and stuck on Dial
until originate timeout.

Please note that while it does connected to:
https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=16628 it was not really fixed.

Ido

http://ik.homelinux.org/