[asterisk-dev] GSoC 2010 - Calling for Project Ideas and Mentors

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Thu Mar 4 09:01:30 CST 2010

On 03/04/2010 07:56 AM, Eliel Sardañons wrote:
>         Hello!!! I am still here! I will merge the code ASAP :)

Awesome!  Just address those last things on the code review and then I
think it will be good to merge into trunk.  If it goes in, we could
build some new projects on top of it.

For example, implementing a CLI command or manager action to get data
from a data provider would be a really good thing to have.  Also,
implementing more data providers would also make good SoC projects.

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc. | Engineering Manager, Open Source Software