[asterisk-dev] GSoC 2010 - Calling for Project Ideas and Mentors

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Tue Mar 2 10:17:04 CST 2010

On 03/02/2010 10:05 AM, David Vossel wrote:
>> 2) We need a suggested projects list.
>
> SDP parser test and chan_sip refactoring of that code into separate files.

I think the SDP parser test is a great project idea.

However, my feeling is that major refactoring of the channel driver to
break it up into smaller parts requires more intimate knowledge of the
code than what we should expect for a student in this program.

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc. | Engineering Manager, Open Source Software