[asterisk-dev] [asterisk-commits] alecdavis: trunk r249801 - /trunk/apps/app_echo.c

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Tue Mar 2 09:19:42 CST 2010

On 03/02/2010 01:39 AM, SVN commits to the Asterisk project wrote:
> Author: alecdavis
> Date: Tue Mar  2 01:38:56 2010
> New Revision: 249801

> Log:
> fixes ability to exit echo app
>
> when called from a ISDN channel, null frames prevent '#' exit.
> Now only echo back VOICE and DTMF frames
>
> (issue #16880)
> Reported by: alecdavis
> Patches:
>        echo_exit.diff.txt uploaded by alecdavis (license 585)
> Tested by: alecdavis

This change introduces some regressions to the Echo() application.  For
example, while this application previously worked for echoing video, it
no longer does.  This change needs to be reverted.

This is an example of why I would like to see every non-trivial
(formatting, etc.) change signed off by another developer via
reviewboard before going in.

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc. | Engineering Manager, Open Source Software