[asterisk-dev] question about queue stats and queue reload.

Ron Arts ron.arts at netland.nl
Wed Jun 30 13:57:28 CDT 2010

Hi,

I'd like to know why the queue stats are reset on a queue reload.
According to russelb this is intentional behaviour (see
https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=16353)

But it breaks our setup, where we do a reload several times a day.
And I can't understand why the queue stats aren't preserved
across reloads, especially because there is a separate
'queue reset stats ' CLI command.

Can someone please enlighten me?

Ron

--
Netland Internet Services BV
bedrijfsmatige internetoplossingen

http://www.netland.nl  Science Park 140           1098 XG Amsterdam
info: 020-5628282      servicedesk: 020-5628282   fax: 020-5628281
KvK Amsterdam 33253286

Op dit bericht is de volgende disclaimer van toepassing:
http://www.netland.nl/maildisclaimer