[asterisk-dev] sip.conf limitonpeer and counteronpeer removed?

Watkins, Bradley Bradley.Watkins at compuware.com
Fri Jun 25 06:19:06 CDT 2010

This changed to "callcounter" in 1.6.1, but for some reason was not
added to the UPGRADE.txt file.  If you look at the sip.conf.sample in
the <src root>/configs directory, you will see that option both as a
global option and per-peer.

That will help you in the near-term, but it should be documented
properly so others don't suffer the same fate in the future.

Regards,
- Brad