[asterisk-dev] Muti Asterisk

michel freiha michofr at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 02:34:21 CDT 2010

Each asterisk has its own service...Asterisk1 has asterisk1 as service...If
you want to enter to asterisk1 console, you just type asterisk1 -rvvvv and
so on...

regarding IPs, I have created different virtual Network interfaces on the
same real Interface and assign an Ip to each instance of asterisk

Regards