[asterisk-dev] Muti Asterisk

michel freiha michofr at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 14:31:50 CDT 2010

Hello Philip,

Regarding installation, I have installed each asterisk server on a different
folder...I Installed asterisk1 under /usr/local/asterisk1 and asterisk2 on
/usr/local/asterisk2 and so on...Even libraries are installed on different
folders...Everything is OK but I'm facing this voice quality issue...Can I
ask you why you used Virtualization solution? What was your issue?

Currently, I'm using VMWare (ESXI)...It's a great solution but sometimes I
have an issue in one Virtual machine...It stuck and goes down...That's why I
decided to use multiple asterisk on same OS

Regards