[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 22.214.171.124 Now Available
Asterisk Development Team
asteriskteam at digium.com
Fri Jun 18 16:03:47 CDT 2010
The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Asterisk 126.96.36.199.
This release is available for immediate download at
The release of Asterisk 188.8.131.52 resolves several issues reported by the
community, and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following are a few of the issues resolved by community developers:
* Fix the PickupChan() application
(Closes issue #16863. Reported, patched by schern. Patched by cjacobsen.
Tested by Graber, cjacobsen, lathama, rickead2000, dvossel)
* Improve logging by displaying line number
(Closes issue #16303. Reported by dant. Patched by pabelanger. Tested by
dant, pabelanger, lmadsen)
* Notify CLI when modules are loaded/unloaded
(Closes issue #17308. Reported, patched by pabelanger. Tested by russell)
* Make the Makefile logic more explicit and move the Snow Leopard logic down to
where it's not executed on non-Darwin systems
(Closes issue #17028. Reported by pabelanger. Patched by seanbright,
tilghman. Tested by pabelanger)
* Manager cookies are not compatible with RFC2109. Make that no longer true.
(Closes issue #17231. Reported, patched by ecarruda)
* With IMAP backend, messages in INBOX were counted twice for MWI
(Closes issue #17135. Reported by edhorton. Patched by ebroad, tilghman)
* Fix possible segfault when logging
(Closes issue #17331. Reported, patched by under. Patched by dvossel)
* Fix memory hogging behavior of app_queue
(Closes issue #17081. Reported by wliegel. Patched by mmichelson)
* Allow type=user SIP endpoints to be loaded properly from realtime
(Closes issue #16021. Reported, patched by Guggemand)
Additionally, the following issue may be of interest:
* Fix transcode_via_sln option with SIP calls and improve PLC usage
For a full list of changes in the current release, please see the
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!
More information about the asterisk-dev