[asterisk-dev] case sensitivity with global variables

Tim Ringenbach tim.ringenbach at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 19:35:59 CDT 2010

On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 1:26 PM, Tilghman Lesher <tlesher at digium.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday 15 June 2010 12:57:19 Jared Smith wrote:

As for as I know, they're both supposed to be case insensitive. I also can't
seem to find anything in the asterisk docs that says one way or another.
But http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+variables states so, so
maybe that's where I heard it. I'm pretty sure there exist dialplans that
will break if you change it to be case sensitive.