[asterisk-dev] case sensitivity with global variables

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) manwe at aholab.ehu.es
Wed Jun 16 14:31:38 CDT 2010

El Wed, 16 Jun 2010 20:18:13 +0200
Klaus Darilion <klaus.mailinglists at pernau.at> escribió:

> Am 16.06.2010 19:55, schrieb Tilghman Lesher:
> > Please don't reply both to me AND to the list.  That gives me two copies of
> > message, which I do not need.
>
> Sorry, but that's really difficult.
>
> Many mailing lists do not have a Reply-To set, that's why I always use
> me directly).

I hate that behaviour. People should answer to the list and not to the guy.
Otherwise you can break threads and the community hasn't got the knowledge
available.

That's the behaviour of sip-router mailing lists (where you are a subscriber).
In my case, I have a rule for outgoing messages that automatically CC the
mailing list when replying mails with those tags.

I think that this list has the correct behaviour and the others are the wrong
ones :)